Wednesday 24 June 2015

Gold Eye & Orange Lip on my mum! ♥♥













I was reading Bobbi Brown's book the other day and so I was in the mood to put makeup on someone. I asked my mum if I could put makeup on her and she said yes because she likes to keep me on side (I do her makeup every time she goes out ;)) 

Even though I do her makeup all the time I never blog about it because normally my mum hates having her picture taken, and when I first got my camera out the same awkward smile arose- like when Monica and Chandler went for their post engagement photoshoot. 
However I gave her one tip that's changed the way she goes about smiling for a photograph and she was overwhelmed by how beautiful she is! So I'm sharing this makeup for all of you to try, whatever your age. 

I started by using the Clinique colour correction primer to create a nice base and then I used the Blank Canvas concealer palette for foundation and cream contour. I then used the Maybelline Age Rewind/ the Eraser Concealer under the eyes because the formula is very light and comfortable to conceal dark circles. 
I then set everything in place with a small amount of the Maybelline Matte Maker Powder and then I applied the Bare Minerals Well Rested Powder under the eyes because it's one of my all time favourite products and my mum loves it too because it makes dark circles disappear. 
I then used a dark shade of the Flormar Loose Powder on a duo fibre brush to warm up the skin all over. I then used a small amount of the Rimmel Sun Shimmer bronzer to contour the cheeks and then onto the temple slightly to give more shape. I then used the Natural Collection Blusher in Peach Melba as peachy shades are very flattering on mature skins. 

For the brows I started with Benefit Gimme Brow, I then started filling in the shape I wanted with the Bare Minerals brow pencil and then I filled them in with the Benefit Brow Zings powder. I went for a thicker brow than normal because it actually gives a more youthful look.

For the eye base I used the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze all over the lid. I then used the pale pink shade on the brow bone and the bronze shade all over the lid from the Seventeen eye Palette. I then did a winged liner with the Maybelline Gel Liner. I then added the powder in the L'Oreal brow kit into the crease. I added the same eyeshadows under the eyes. I went on the top lashes only with Benefit Roller Lash mascara.

For the lips I started with Rimmel lip liner in Eastend snob, and I then I used Topshop lipstick in Infrared but I made sure to use a lip balm first to give a more glossy effect to make it more flattering.

Thanks for reading.
F x 

Share:

2 comments

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig