Sunday 28 June 2015

Rimmel Kate Moss Shadow Stick // Rose Gold Review & Makeup Look ♥






So I got sent a bunch of products a few weeks ago and this product was in the mix. I decided I should do a review on it's own  because of how impressed I was. I love all of Kate Moss's work with Rimmel and this product is no different.
I love wearing gold on my eyes because it makes my blue eyes look bluer so when I saw that this product had the words 'Rose Gold' on it i was very pleased. You could totally use this product as a base for other eyeshadows but it also looks great on it's own as shown in the pictures.
I loovveee the formula soo much and the whole product is great because it's soo quick and easy to use and once it sets, it will not move. At first i was worried about the creamy formula but it stayed put all day and it makes any eyeshadow you put on over the top last all day.

Shadow sticks like this are really great if you don't have much time to get ready because they take like 5 seconds to just put all over your eye lid and blend out with a fluffy brush and it looks like you've taken time with your makeup when you really haven't.

There are other colours in this range and i also got sent the taupe- brown shade which i also really love for a basic, easy smokey eye.

Thanks for reading.
F x
Share:

2 comments

  1. This seems lovely but I've never seen it before around here so I don't think I can get my hands on it which is a shame! Xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How annoying!! You could always get it online :)

      Delete

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig