Tuesday 21 July 2015

Bad Blood Inspired Makeup ♥♥











CAUSE BABY NOW WE GOT BAD BLOOD.

OMG WAGUANNN??

Right, an explanation for this wonderful set of pictures before you. My friends and I have started new projects of our choice at college for our second year and Amelia's project is a cool comic style illustration which she is going to create because she's super good at all of that kinda thangg. So she needed some images to work from so she pulled inspiration from the ever so amazing Bad Blood music video which is "a bunch of super hot girls kicking ass with fierce makeup on" (Desi Perkins) and she set me the challenge of recreating some of the makeup looks from the video.

I immediately knew what videos were going to aid me greatly- Desi, Chrispy, Nikkie and Beeta did an amazing collab about a month and a half ago where they all did a makeup look. I just selected a look for each of us and tried my very best and I'm obsessed with how the looks came out.
I selected Desi's look for me, Beeta's look for Chelsea and Nikkie's look for Amelia- there was obviously only the three of us which is why i didn't do Chrispy's as well even though it's beautiful! I also don't have all the crazy pretty lilac's that she used anyway soo i made it a bit easier for myself.

So I hope you enjoy looking at the pictures of the makeup and I also included a picture from Amelia's shoot at the end :) 

I'll link below the videos that I recreated- you can also look at my instagram for the side- by- side comparison of each look which is 'franlillyw'.

My look- Desi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3N2YnqKZfU
Chelsea's look- Beeta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZeg1phor1Q
Amelia's look- Nikkie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWDn7li2Lyw

Thanks for reading.
F x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig