Sunday 12 July 2015

Everyday Brightening Makeup For Mature Skin ♥





I decided to do another makeup look for my Mature Skin series. My mum is going to a garden party today like a true lady so she just wanted a pretty makeup that was more on the natural side, but as it's summer she wanted a little bit of shimmer on the lid.

I started with the Estée Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer and then I added one of my favourite foundations to add a really pretty glow L'Oreal True Match Foundation. To hide any dark circles I added the Maybelline Age rewind concealer, right in the inner corner I added YSL Touché elcat and then to set the under eyes i used the Bare Minerals Well Rested Powder. To set the rest of the makeup I used the Urban Decay De- Slick Powder because it doesn't add any coverage or make the face look too matte.
For the brows I first used my holy grail brow product Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/ Medium and then I used the Bare Minerals Brow Definer Pencil to draw a general shape. I then went over that softly with the elf Brow Kit- Light to make it look more natural.
I started off by curling the lashes to give the eyes a lift and then I went on with the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin for a wash of shimmer that lasts all day long. As my mum has green eyes I opted for a purple eye liner to make them pop- I used the Avon Glimmerstick eyeliner in Majestic Plum smudged along the upper and lower lash line. I then added Benefit Roller Lash mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
For the lips I used the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in Hibiscus.
My finishing touch was the Stila Highlighter in Kitten which i added to the cheekbones and a tiny amount down the centre of the face.

Thanks for reading and I hope this was helpful :) 
F x

Share:

1 comment

  1. My Makeup looks so lovely as always,(when you have done it of cause).The only one to give me the confidence to have my photo taken and the confidence to go out feeling just as lovely as the ladies I am going with. Thank you to my wonderful daughter.

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig