Friday 24 July 2015

Everyday Pretty Youthful Makeup for Mature Skin ♥







I love adding to my makeup for mature skin series so today I thought I'd do an everyday bright lip that still looks natural so doesn't require the person to be particularly brave if they don't wear bolder lips very often. 

I started my applying the No7 beautifully matte primer because it really helps to mattify the skin and keep oil at bay. I then went on with one of my mum and I's favourite foundations L'Oreal True Match which I think is great for mature skin because it allows a pretty youthful glow. I then used the Maybelline Superstay 24 hour concealer under the eyes which gives really nice coverage for any dark circles. I then of course set that with the Bare Minerals well rested powder which is one of our favourite products ever. I set the rest of the face with the Natural collection loose powder. I bronzed the face with the Rimmel Shimmering maxi bronzer with which I avoided contouring as contouring is ageing (due it making you look more 'drawn'). Then I applied the Stila kitten highlighter to the high points of the face and then for blush I used Benefit Dandelion. 

For the brows I first used the L'Oreal brow artist plumper and then I used a matte brown eyeshadow from Flormar. You can keep the brows more natural than I did depending on personal preference, I prefer to make the brows a tiny bit thicker because the brows thin out as you get older so thicker brows give a more youthful appearance. 

For the eyes I started by applying the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin because it stays in place all day and gives a really pretty shimmer. I then set/ went over that with Sin and Sidecar from the Urban Decay Naked 1 palette and then I softly blended the brow powder into the crease. I then did a pretty winged liner with the Maybelline Gel liner and then I applied Benefit Roller Lash to the top and bottom lashes. 

For the lips I used the Rimmel colour rush balm in All You Need Is Pink. 

Thanks for reading.
F x 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig