Tuesday 18 August 2015

ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Review ♥




I have been wanting to order from ColourPop for a very long time as it's super affordable and bloggers love it! It's all over my bloglovin' feed and my YouTube subscription box but unfortunately it doesn't yet ship to the UK. So I used a website called Shipito which I talk more about in my ColourPop haul where I show everything that I got. 


So anyway, I was most excited to pick up the ultra matte lip colours because I love a matte lip and they promise to last all day. So I picked up 11 shades and I've just selected my favourites to show in this post. 
Let me just say first, "long wearing" is an understatement. You need industrial strength makeup remover to get these off your lips and they are full on water- proof. They would be amazing for a pool party, beach day or any event where you don't want to be worrying about how your face is looking. I hate touching up makeup or having to keep looking in the mirror to check that my lipstick is still intact, this is one of the main reasons that I normally don't wear bold lipstick. These products make wearing a bold lip a pleasure and they have pretty much every colour you could ever want, and now they have brought out a new collection including more crazy colours like a green and blue which are perfect for costume makeup etc.

My favourites are midi, donut, ouiji and pacific but I love them all. I find them so comfortable to wear and extremely easy to apply which I haven't ever found before with liquid lipsticks. I would recommend them highly to anyone who loves matte lips or anyone in a budget. 

Thanks for reading.
F x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig