Sunday 6 September 2015

Everyday Brightening Makeup Look ♥♥








Today's makeup look is a really pretty brightening makeup that I love to do when my skin isn't looking it's best or it's just needing a pick me up kinda look.


So I started with the Origins Gin Zing Moisturizer and then I applied my favourite primer for keeping my makeup on all day long which is the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer. For foundation I used the Bare Minerals Bareskin Brightening Serum foundation and then i used the L'Oreal infallible matte foundation in the centre of my face so that my face looked bright but still matte and not oily. For concealer and I really loaded up- I used a mixture of Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer and the L'Oreal True Match pen concealer under my eyes and to highlight my face and then I used the Esteé Lauder Double Wear Concealer to cover any blemishes. I then set everything using the Rimmel Match perfection loose powder and the Maybelline Matte Maker Powder. I bronzed the skin using the NYC smoothe skin sunny bronzer and contoured my nose using the Soap & Glory Solar Powder. I highlighted my face using the Soap & Glory Glow All Out Highlighter and then on the cheekbones I used the Soap & Glory Peach Party Highlighter. For blush I used Revlon Mauvalous.
For my brows I started with Benefit Gimme Brow as usual and then I filled out the shape with Benefit Brow Zings Powder. Over the lid I popped the ColourPop Super Shock Cheek highlighter in Spoon all over the lid to brighten the eyes. I then ofcourse added my winged liner, I used Soap & Glory Supercat Liner and then I used my all time favourite drugstore mascara which is the Maybelline Lash sensational. 
I then used my Rimmel Eastend Snob lip liner to line my lips and then I used the ColourPop Ultra matte lip in Midi.

Thanks for reading.
F x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig