Saturday 6 February 2016

BRONZE GLAM MAKEUP LOOK.

This look is super glam and pretty yet is not too overdone. I think this makeup is suitable for any occasion, from day to day to a night out (depending on your usual makeup wear). 
I absolutely love this look and Tia didn't want to take it off. Hope you love it too. 

I started with the eyes so that any fall down from the eyeshadows didn't ruin the face makeup. I added Benefit Stay Don't Stay Primer all over the lid and then went on to the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. I first blended Limit and Nooner into the crease, I then mixed Liar, Factory and Mugshot all over the lid. I then blended Whisky and Password from the Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette into the lash line and along the lower lash line. Then I added a fierce wing with the Maybelline Gel liner. Before moving onto the face I added a coat of the Clarins mascara as  a base for the lashes later. 

For the face, I started with the Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Primer and then I added the Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation. I concealed and highlighted with the LA Girl Pro Concealer in Porcelain, I added a little bit of the Estée Lauder Doudle Wear Concealer under the eyes. I then baked under the eyes with the Coty Airspun transculent powder, and set everything else with the Maybelline Matte Maker Powder
I contoured the face with a mixture of the contour shades from the Anastasia Contour Kit, I also used the highlight shade Sand from the palette on the tops of the cheekbones, Cupid's bow and tip of the nose. I added Benefit Rocketeur blush and then went in with The Balm Mary Lou Manizer highlighter over top of the Anastasia highlighter to intensify it- I also added it into the tear ducts of the eyes to brighten. 

For the brows I first brushed Benefit gimme brow through to add texture, then I added some shape with the Bare Minerals frame and define brow pencil and then I filled everything in with the Anastasia brow powder duo

I then added some Ardell Demi Wispies to finish the eye look. 
Lastly I lined the lips with the L'Oreal lip liner in Beige a nu and then added the Colour Pop Ultra Matte lip in Midi





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig