Wednesday 3 February 2016

CHIC CAMEL & A POP OF COLOUR.

Being under dressed is my worst nightmare, okay, so I'm being slightly hyperbolic but you catch my drift. 
I love combining dressier pieces with more casual items to create an outfit that it suitable for almost any occasion. You could totally switch up the jeans for something more formal to make it more work appropriate.

I started with my Topshop Ripped Black Joni Jeans, and then added a Forever 21 Longline White Shirt (similar linked) to make it more clean looking in contrast to the jeans. I threw my Missguided Camel Coat (similar linked) to add a more chic vibe, and my ASOS blue heels to add a pop of colour to the look. 
For accessories, I added my Next hat for a cool touch and my classic ASOS leather look bag with gold hardware.

What's your go- to look this season? 








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig