Tuesday 9 February 2016

DUSTY PINK VALENTINES DAY GLAM.

As Valentine's day is coming up, I decided to create a dusty pink glam makeup look. This would be suitable for whatever you're doing on V Day to make you feel gorgeous all day long, whether going out with your boyfriend, girlfriend or friends.

A tutorial for this look will be on my YouTube channel too.

PRODUCTS:

I started by applying the Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Complexion Primer Potion to make sure the makeup lasts throughout the night. I then went on with one of my favourite foundations, Nars All Day Luminous Weightless and blend that in with a damp beauty blender. I then mixed the LA Girl Pro Concealer and the Estée Lauder Double Wear Concelaer to conceal under my eyes and also highlight the face. I then baked my face with the Coty Airspun Transluscent powder and set everything with the Maybelline Matte Maker Powder
I gave my face a slight contour with the Anastasia Contour Kit and I then bronzed the face with the Estée Lauder Bronzed Goddess in 02 medium. I popped on Benefit Dandelion Blush and then I highlighted my entire existence with Anastasia Sand and The Balm Mary Lou
For the brows I first used Benefit Gimme Brow, then I mapped out the shape with the Bare Minerals Frame and Define brow pencil and then I filled everything in with the Anastasia Brow powder duo.

I started by priming the eyes with the Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer and then I set above the crease with Strange from the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette to make sure the shadows I put in the crease blend out nicely. So I first blended Limit into the crease, then I packed and mixture of Dust and Burnout over the inner part of the lid and then I packed Buzz over the centre part of the lid. To thicken the lash line I used Blackheart to smoke it out, and then I created a winged liner with the L'Oreal blackbuster and the Sailor Moon Liquid liners. I then applied a tiny amount of Benefit Roller Lash mascara and then used the Red Cherry #68 lashes.

For the lips I used the L'Oreal Beige A Nu lip liner, the ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Midi and finally the Tanya Burr Daydream Lipgloss. 






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig