Saturday 16 April 2016

EVERYDAY ORANGE LIP MAKEUP LOOK ♥









Every morning when I do my makeup, I vow that I'm going to do something different. A smokey eye, a bold lip... just something different. But I never do. I'm the type of person that find it difficult to break habit and routine when I find the way that I like. So today I really wanted to change my everyday makeup a bit by adding one of my all time favourite lipsticks to the mix.

I have a full review on this Kendall Jenner for Esteé Lauder lipstick so if you want more details then head over to this post ---> 

So I started with my favourite drugstore primer which is the Rimmel Stay Matte all over my face as I do have super oily skin. For foundation I also went for my favourite cheaper foundation which is the L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation. I'm obsessed with the way this foundation looks when applied with a beauty blender, it's full coverage and stays flawless all day. I brightening up my undereye areas with the Nars Creamy Concealer and I also applied this to any areas where more coverage was necessary. I then baked my undereyes with the Rimmel Loose Powder

For the brows I started with Benefit Gimme Brow as always and then recently I have been using the Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Blonde. I've been obsessed with the effect that this product gives, and it's also super easy to use which isn't what I expected. I totally understand the hype.

For the eyes I started by applying Urban Decay Primer Potion and then setting it with a white eye shadow. Then to create a smokey winged liner look I blended in the Rimmel Scandeleyes Bootleg Brown eyeshadow stick into my upper lash line. I then creates a little cat flick with the Rimmel Scandeleyes Liquid Liner which I've been loving recently. My favourite mascara is the Maybelline Lash Sensational because it makes even the crappest lashes (like mine) look long and voluminous.

I then wiped away the bake and set the rest of my face with the L'Oreal True Match Powder and then bronzed and contoured my face using Benefit Hoola bronzer. I then used The Balm Mary Lou highlighter on the tear ducts of my eyes, the tip of my nose and on my cupids bow. I then used The Balm Cindy Lou on my cheeks for a glow.

For the lips I used the Avon Red lip liner which is one of my faves because for me I think it works with red lipsticks and orange lipsticks. Then to finish I used my Esteé Lauder Kendall Jenner Restless lipstick which I loove.

Hope you like this look!
F x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig