Tuesday 13 September 2016

EVERYDAY MAKEUP • SEPTEMBER








Whilst my everyday makeup stays very much the same, the products I use to create the look do switch up from time to time which is why I like to share it now and again.

I start off with my favee primer which is the Nars Pore Refining Primer which is great for my oily skin but also doesn't feel heavy and it doesn't have the typical silicone texture. Recently I have been reaching for my old favourite foundation which is the Estée Lauder Double Wear, it has the best coverage ever, looks amazing in photos and stays in place all day. Every time I wear it I ask myself why I ever stopped. To conceal any darkness and bring some more light to the centre of my face, I use the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer which is an another old classic that everyone used to love. To bake under my eyes I use the Coty Airspun Translucent Powder to make sure my concealer doesn't crease. Then to set the rest of my face I've been loving the L'Oreal Infallible Pressed Powder.

I always start my brows off with Benefit Gimme Brow because it's the best brow product everrr, especially if you have little colour to your natural brows. I then use Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade to fill in my brows however because I still only have the blonde shade I then use the colour Fog from the Bobbi Brown Greige palette to darken them and match the colour to my hair.

For my eyes I always start with the Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion which I then set with the white shadow from the Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette. I then like to add the tiniest bit of definition into the crease using Combust from the palette and then I always add a dark shadow to the top lash line, today I used a mixture of password and whisky. I obviously have to add liquid liner, i'm currently using and loving the L'Oreal Super Liner and then for mascara I use a mixture of a few different ones; today I used Benefit Roller Lash and Maybelline Lash Sensational. 

Bronzer is super important to my face, I feel like it makes me look much healthier. I used the Urban Decay Beached Bronzer which I really like when I have some fake tan on. I then highlighted my face using The Balm Mary Lou and then I used the Maybelline Pink Amber Blush.

Lastly, for the lips I used the L'Oreal lip liner in Beige a Nu and then over the top I used the Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig