Wednesday 12 October 2016

AUTUMN BERRY- LIP MAKEUP.

















Autumn is my favourite time of year for many many reasons. The fashion and makeup trends that arise this time of year always just do it for me. When i think of a timeless, autumn makeup look, this is the type of look that i love. I went for a berry, pink- toned lip with a red- toned smokey eye for which I used only one eyeshadow. 

I started with the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer to prep the skin. I love this primer and foundation sits beautifully on top of it because of how silky it makes the skin. For foundation I applied one of my all- time faves, Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation mixed in with a tiny bit of the Benefit Dew the Hoola liquid bronzer. This is because I got a new fake tan, got a bit carried away and now my darkest foundation doesn't match me anymore. To brighten the under- eye area and the centre of the face I mixed the Nars Radiant Creamy and the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealers. And then I of course baked these areas of my face with the Coty Airspun Translucent powder to set it all in place. To set the rest of my face I used the Maybelline Matte Maker Powder, then to contour I used the Too Faced Chocolate bronzer and to bronze the face I used the Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in bronzed. For highlight I used the Anastasia Glow Kit in That Glow, and then I skipped blush because I felt that another pink or berry colour might be too much.

(Brace yourselves for my 50 million- step brow routine).

For my brows I started with the Benefit Gimme Brow as per usual and then I used a mixture of the Benefit Goof Proof and the Precisely, My brow pencils to create a really nice shape. To darken my brows I used Anastasia medium Brow Powder Duo and then finally I add texture and set them in place with the Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brow Pencil. 

For my eyes I started with the Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer and then I set above the crease with white eyeshadow to make sure my eyeshadow blends out really well. I only used one eyeshadow for this look which is the shade Freshly Toasted from the Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette. I just applied it, concentrating it closer to my lash line so that when I blended it upwards it didn't go too high. I also put some under my lower lash line as well. I did a winged liner as always using the L'Oreal Super Liner and then I used a few different mascaras to build my lashes up nicely which I always do. My favourites are Benefit Roller Lash, Too Faced Better Than Sex and Maybelline Lash Sensational

For the lips, the main colour I used was the Barry M lip liner in 15 and then I added the tiniest amount of the Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner in Obsession to the corner of my lips to add some dimension. 

Hope you love this look as much as I do.

F x




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig