Monday 19 December 2016

• CRUELTY FREE GLAM MAKEUP • 







Whilst I do not pretend to be an expert on all the ins and outs of animal testing, it's a really good thing to research and find out the policy of brands that you use everyday. This allows everyone to make a more informed decision about which brands they chose to support or avoid, and each, entirely to their own.

I'd thought about doing a post like this before on myself but as I do use brands that sell in China, I felt slightly hypocritical. So when I met one of my lovely housemates, Gina and learnt that she's a vegetarian and made the decision to not use any brands that test on animals, I thought that she'd be a much better face for this than me.


PRODUCTS USED:

Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer.
LA Girl Pro concealer.
NYX Foundation Stick (to contour).
Urban Decay De Slick powder.
Anastasia Java contour powder.
Too Faced Chocolate Solei bronzer.
Anastasia That Glow highlighter palette.

Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows.
Anastasia Dip Brow- Blonde.
Anastasia Medium Brow powder.


Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion.
Urban Decay Ultimate Basics palette: 'Tempted' and 'Instinct' in the crease.
Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette: mixture of 'Armor' and 'Slanted'
Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.

Tanya Burr Matte lip- Martha Moo.
Tanya Burr Lipgloss- Lunch Date.

F x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig