Monday 24 April 2017

VEGAN GARLIC, HERB & SPINACH CREAMY PASTA.



I've never shared any recipes on my blog before, even though I started this blog just doing beauty, I basically just share whatever I want anyway so whyyy not.

I went vegan at the start of this year and have been LOVING it, so any recipes that appear on my blog will be vegan :)

This recipe is super quick and easy and perfect for students! It's also really tasty and definitely satisfies the craving for a creamy pasta for vegans!


INGREDIENTS:

Spagetti.
Vegan Quorn "chicken".
Spinach.
Frozen Peas.
Vegan Garlic and Herb style Cream "Cheese".

Salt and Pepper to season.



METHOD:

1. Boil a pan of water for the pasta, add some salt and a tiny bit of oil to stop any sticking.

2. Add a small amount of oil or cooking spray to a wok and then add the Quorn chicken and peas.

3. After the Quorn is cooked, add a small amount of water to the wok and the spinach and leave to simmer.

4. When the pasta is cooked, add it to the wok and add in around half the pot of cream cheese and stir until the cheese is melted.

5. Serve up, add some black pepper and enjoy!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig